Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire"

Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire" - Hello friend 70's Movie, In the article you read this time with the title Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire", We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Action, Article Box Office, Article Cinema, Article Film, Article Hollywood, Article Latest Movie, Article Movie, Article Movie Reviews, Article Synopsis, Which we write you can understand. All right, happy reading.

Tittle : Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire"
link : Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire"

Watch as well


Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire"

[editor's note: this entry first published January 2018]

Steph Post is the author of A Tree Born Crooked (2014) and Lightwood (2017) as well as a short story writer, reader, teacher and dog lover (among many other things...).

Here she dreamcasts an adaptation of her new novel, Walk in the Fire:
Walk in the Fire is the sequel to my 2017 novel Lightwood and therefor many of the casting choices are the same as the list I created for that book. I will stand by Margo Martindale playing Sister Tulah until the day I die…

As with any new story, however, there are additions to the line-up and so here are my actor choices for the characters new to the Cannon saga.

Clive Grant- Seth Gilliam

Gilliam might not be the most well-known actor, but you’d recognize him for sure if you’ve ever seen The Wire (Sgt. Carver) or The Walking Dead (Father Gabriel). I actually had Gilliam’s earnest smile in my head as I writing Clive’s character, so I think he’d be perfect for the role.

Everett Weaver- Javier Bardem

This is hard one, because although I can see Weaver so clear in my head, I didn’t have anyone particular in mind when I was writing the character. Javier Bardem could certainly pull off the creepiness of this character, but I’d give a chameleon actor like Gary Oldman a chance in a heartbeat.

George Kingfisher- Lance Reddick

Reddick is the actor that first comes to mind when I think of Kingfisher. This part needs an actor who could completely control a room just with his eyes and I think Reddick could do so. I wouldn’t say no to Idris Elba, though, if he was interested in the role…

Victoria Lopez- Zoe Saldana

In the novel, we only hear Lopez through her phone conversations with Clive, but I’m sure she’d have screen time in the movie. This role requires a tough, no-nonsense type of woman and I think Saldana would be perfect.

Miguel- Oscar Isaac

It’s a small role, but I’d love to see Isaac take it on.

Lesser- Freddie Highmore

Another small role, but an important one, and Highmore could definitely make the most of his limited screen time.
Visit Steph Post's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Steph Post & Juno.

My Book, The Movie: Lightwood.

--Marshal Zeringue

Source 70s Movie


That's Articles Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire"

That's an article Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire" This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Okay, see you in other article posting.

You are now reading the article Steph Post's "Walk in the Fire" link https://70smovie.blogspot.com/2018/11/steph-posts-walk-in-fire.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: