I girasoli (1970)

I girasoli (1970) - Hello friend 70's Movie, In the article you read this time with the title I girasoli (1970), We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Action, Article Best Movies, Article Classic Movie, Article Download, Article Genre, Article Movie Reviews, Article Old Movie, Article Synopsis, Which we write you can understand. All right, happy reading.

Tittle : I girasoli (1970)
link : I girasoli (1970)

Watch as well


I girasoli (1970)


Storyline : At the end of World War II, Giovanna, a war bride living near Milan refuses to accept that her husband, Antonio, missing on the Russian front, is dead. There's a flashback to their brief courtship near her hometown of Naples, his 12-day leave to marry her, ruses to keep from deployment, and the ultimate farewell. Some years after the war, still with no word from Antonio, Giovanna goes to Russia to find him, starting in the town near the winter battle when he disappeared. Armed with his photograph, what will she find? 
Stars :  Sophia Loren, Marcello Mastroianni, Lyudmila Saveleva, Galina Andreyeva, Anna Carena, Germano Longo, Silvano Tranquilli, Glauco Onorato, Marisa Traversi

I girasoli Dailymotion 1

I girasoli Dailymotion 2

I girasoli M.ru



Appear first on70s Movie


That's Articles I girasoli (1970)

That's an article I girasoli (1970) This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Okay, see you in other article posting.

You are now reading the article I girasoli (1970) link http://70smovie.blogspot.com/2017/11/i-girasoli-1970.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: